We serve a full breakfast which includes fruit, cereals, muffins & scones, toast, fruit juice, tea and coffee and followed by a hot English breakfast cooked to order. Restaurant, bar/pub (fully licensed), sheltered courtyards, three viewing decks, covered patio area for smokers, reception (business hours), swimming pool, full laundry service, transfer/shuttle service, guest lounge with TV, daily housekeeping, garden, parking / car wash - secure off-street parking is available with porters on standby to help you with your luggage.
Because Randjesfontein is ideally accommodated in the center of Midrand, and half-way between Johannesburg and Pretoria, it really offers you a great and easy access to a lot of places, whether you are looking for business or pleasure. From horse riding to hot air ballooning, from shopping to business centers we have it all, and they are all just a stone-throw away.
Access Randjesfontein at the boomed entrance and make your way along the quiet roads inside this secure walled estate to our own three acre lodge property. Once you enter our grounds you will find ample parking and have the first opportunity but definitely not the last to be welcomed by your hosts.
Randjesfontein is a high lying pollution free area of gentle rolling and wooded Highveld close to the N1 North/South freeway. Twenty six kilometres of private horse trails criss cross the farm embracing over sixty hectares (150 acres) totally independent of roads except for occasional crossings. Putco operates a bus service between Johannesburg and Pretoria that stops in close proximity. A taxi rank is within walking distance from the main gates. An RCE courtesy bus service runs during peak hours from the main gates throughout the estate. The Midrand Gautrain station is 10 km away, with the Gautrain courtesy bus stopping at the Corporate Park Shopping Centre opposite the estate. Grand Central Airport is five kilometres to the south and Johannesburg International Airport is twenty minutes away by freeway. Randjesfontein has the perfect climate. Cooler than Pretoria in Summer and warmer than Johannesburg in Winter.
In Room Facilities:
Quality bed linen, en-suite bathroom - with both shower and deep- soaking bath, turn down service, fresh towels, hospitality tray, electric blankets and and even heaters in winter, hair dryer, safe, fan, complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DSTV.
- Halfway House and San Ridge are about 10 minutes away.
- Sandton and Centurion Shopping Centres are about 15 minutes away.
- Kyalami Equestrian Park in Beaulieu about 12.1 km from Randjesfontein.
- Hot Air Ballooning Toadbury Hall in Magaliesburg is around 30 km away from Midrand.
- Lion Park in Lanseria is about 30 km away from Midrand.
- Orlando Towers Bungy Jumping in Soweto is about 41 km away from Midrand.
- Swartkop Air Force Museum in Valhalla is around 14 km away from Randjesfontein.
- Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton is about 20 km from away Midrand.
- University of Pretoria in Hatfield is about 24 km away from Midrand.
- Union Buildings in Arcadia is about 25 km away from Midrand.
- Lesedi Cultural Village in Broederstroom is around 32 km away from Midrand.