In Room Facilities:
The elegantly stylish, spacious en suite bedrooms have comfortable beds and pillows, DSTV decoders, well stocked fridges and snack baskets, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave ovens, safe for valuables, desks/dressing tables, heaters, electric blankets and fans, fluffy white towels and bathrobes, percale linen, hairdryers, clock-radios, hot water bottles, Charlotte Rhys toiletries, Pool towels and chocolates. Free Wireless internet and every extra you would expect from a four-star award winning establishment. Full Breakfast service. Mr Delivery and Butler's Pizza menu's in rooms. Walking distance to many restaurants and fast food outlets. Dinner on request.
Riversong is short walk from Newlands Cricket and Rugby Grounds, Cavendish Square Mall, Claremont CBD, Vineyard Hotel and Conference centre, S.A. Sports Science Institute, SA Breweries, Dean Street (start of The Two Ocean Marathon), Virgin Active Gym and many restaurants and pubs around Newlands Village.
10 minutes from University of Cape Town, Belmont Square, Kirstenbosch gardens, Kelvin Grove club, Great Westerford, Baxter theatre, leading hospitals and schools.
20-minute drive from the Airport, City Centre, Cape Town International Convention Centre, V & A Waterfront, FIFA Soccer Stadium, golf courses, wine farms and golden beaches.
Riversong is a popular choice for local and overseas guests, some of them celebratory Sporting and TV personalities.
Shuttle service with many local taxis.
Local tour booking service and advice with registered tour guide.
Small conference facilities (10 to 15 persons)
Guest laptop in lounge area and business service.
ADT security with Meet and Greet service.
Breakfast served - Mr Delivery service for dinner and lunch.
Plunge pool with Virgin Active Gym walking distance.
Remedial Massage in the comfort of your room.
Let us organize your tours around the Cape.
We have “off street parking” and "on the street parking". “Off Street Parking” is offered to guests on a first request basis. “On street parking” is monitored by ADT Security Company 24 hours a day.
Great venue for:
1. Business - long or short stays (Microwave ovens, laundry service, DSTV and Free Wi-Fi. 5 garage parking bays and 4 off street parking bays.
2. Local and Overseas visitors - we can organize all your tours. 15 to 20 minutes to all major tourist attractions.
3. Rugby and cricket fans - walking distance to stadium.
4. Two Oceans Runners - roll out of bed and you are at the start of the race cnr. Dean and Main Roads.
5. Water polo trips held at SACS Schools.
6. Swimming championships at Newlands pool
7. Conferences held at Vineyard Hotel or in area
8. Overseas family visiting family in the area
9. Family weddings and occasions in area
10. Longs staying guests attending courses or working in the area for short periods.
11. Guests attending the many local hospitals
12. Mothers visiting/booking children into UCT and colleges.