Riversong Guest House
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Conveniently situated in the Southern Suburbs, Riversong is an ideal base for the discerning business person or holiday maker who is looking for more than a hotel room.
Accommodation is offered in large, elegantly furnished rooms with en-suite bathrooms. The comfortable beds are made up with percale linen and fully white towels and bathrobes are provided. Rooms facilities include DStv decoders, well-stocked fridges and snack baskets, tea- and coffee-making facilities, microwave ovens, safe for valuables, desks or dressing tables, heaters, electric blankets and fans, hairdryers, clock-radios, hot water bottles, Charlotte Rhys toiletries, pool towels and chocolates. Free wireless internet access is available.
We serve a full English breakfast in our elegantly furnished dining room which overlooks the pool and garden that borders The Liesbeek River. Enjoy stunning mountain views while you enjoy our famous fruit plate starter, buffet selection and tasty cooked breakfast.
There are many restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, clubs and fast food outlets walking distance from Riversong. Enjoy a meal in the comfort of your room. Order in from Extreme delivery or Butler's, menus in your room.
Take a dip in the plunge pool with garden that backs onto the Liesbeek River. A same day laundry service is available, weather permitting. Airport shuttle services, tours and car hire can be arranged.
We have parking garages for 5 cars on a first come basis. 3 large garages and 2 smaller ones. Should a garage not be available on arrival one will be allocated to you as soon as one becomes free. We have 4 off-street parking bays with ADT security hut across the road from Guest House. Cars are safe on the road as long as no valuables are left in view. We have CCTV on the premises.
AA Great Food Award 2008. AA Great Team Award 2009. Finalist in AA 2014 Best Guest house Award. Trip Advisor Cert. of Excellence 2013/14.In Room Facilities:
* En-suite bathrooms
* TV with DStv decoders
* Well-stocked fridges and snack baskets
* Tea and coffee station
* Safe for valuables
* Desks or dressing tables
* Electric blankets and fans
* Fluffy white towels and bathrobes
* Percale linen
* Clock radios
* Hot water bottles
* Charlotte Rhys toiletries
* Pool towels
* Free Wi-Fi internet access
Riversong is short walk from Newlands Cricket and Rugby Grounds, Cavendish Square Mall, Claremont CBD, Vineyard Hotel and Conference centre, S.A. Sports Science Institute, SA Breweries, Dean Street (start of The Two Ocean Marathon), Virgin Active Gym and many restaurants and pubs around Newlands Village.
10 minutes from University of Cape Town, Belmont Square, Kirstenbosch gardens, Kelvin Grove club, Great Westerford, Baxter theatre, leading hospitals and schools.
20-minute drive from the Airport, City Centre, Cape Town International Convention Centre, V & A Waterfront, FIFA Soccer Stadium, golf courses, wine farms and golden beaches.
Riversong is a popular choice for local and overseas guests, some of them celebratory Sporting and TV personalities.Property Facilities:
* Shuttle service with many local taxis
* Local tour booking service and advice with registered tour guide
* Small conference facilities for 10 to 15 persons
* Guest laptop in lounge area and business service.
* ADT security with Meet and Greet service.
* Breakfast served - Mr Delivery service for dinner and lunch.
* Plunge pool with Virgin Active Gym walking distance.
* Laundry service.
* Remedial Massage in the comfort of your room.
* Off-street parking on a first request basis
* On-street parking monitored by ADT Security Company 24 hours a day
Great venue for:
1. Business - long or short stays (Microwave ovens, laundry service, DSTV and Free Wi-Fi. 5 garage parking bays and 4 off street parking bays.
2. Local and Overseas visitors - we can organize all your tours. 15 to 20 minutes to all major tourist attractions.
3. Rugby and cricket fans - walking distance to stadium.
4. Two Oceans Runners - roll out of bed and you are at the start of the race cnr. Dean and Main Roads.
5. Water polo trips held at SACS Schools.
6. Swimming championships at Newlands pool
7. Conferences held at Vineyard Hotel or in area
8. Overseas family visiting family in the area
9. Family weddings and occasions in area
10. Longs staying guests attending courses or working in the area for short periods.
11. Guests attending the many local hospitals
12. Mothers visiting/booking children into UCT and colleges.
|Property Type||Guest House|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||11:00 AM|
|Can Be Used For||Film Location, Still Shoots, Wedding|
|For more info|
I cannot rate this B&B highly enough! Nothing was too much trouble for the owner and her staff. I will definitely recommend to my friends, and will be back next time I'm in Cape Town. Thank you so much to the whole team. Carol Reed
This is an ideal alternative to a hotel. Staff are friendly and its very central. Ideal location for the Rugby.
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Lovely area to stay in.
Love the area!
Nearby Attractions & Landmarks
Table Mountain, Long Street, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Two Oceans Marathon, Noon Gun, Koopmans-de Wet House, Two Oceans Aquarium, Heart of Cape Town Museum, Lions Head, Langa Township, Chavonnes Battery Museum, Castle of Good Hope, District Six Museum, South African Museum and Planetarium, Groot Constantia, Newlands Brewery, Greenmarket Square, Rhodes Memorial, The Company's Garden, Holocaust Centre, Newlands Stadium, South African National Gallery , Blue Train, Orange Kloof, Long Street Baths, Mzoli's, Signal Hill, St George's Cathedral, Whisky Live Festival, V&A Waterfront, World of Birds