203 Oyster Quays is a luxury two bedroom, self-catering apartment (vacation rental) located in the heart of the premier holiday resort of Umhlanga Rocks.
This holiday letting apartment has direct beach access and is within 80 meters of the swimming beach.
203 Oyster Quays is within easy, safe walking distance of the upmarket restaurants, coffee shops, alfresco dining, bars and supermarkets located in the vibey town of Umhlanga Rocks.
This luxury self catering apartment consists of a lounge, dining area and a fully fitted modern kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and the apartment comfortably sleeps four people with a Queen-size bed in the main bedroom and two Twin beds bed in the second bedroom. The main bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower. There is an additional bathroom with a shower for the second bedroom. Quality linen, bath and beach towels are provided.
Off the lounge and main bedroom are sliding doors that open out onto the patio with magnificent sea views. Sit on the patio and enjoy your morning coffee while you watch the sun rise over the Indian Ocean and listen to the sounds of the sea.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances. There is a microwave oven, under counter oven and hob, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and public holidays.
* Awesome sea views from the apartment
* Direct beach access with the main bath beach located approximately 80 meters from the apartment.
* FREE uncapped Wi-Fi in the apartment
* Air-conditioning in the two bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in the living areas
* Private patio with dining facilities
* Two secure under cover parking for your vehicles
* The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays
* Magnificent gardens and water features
* Two swimming pools for the exclusive use of guests residing in The Oysters
* Barbecue (braai) facilities in the gardens by the swimming pools
* Laundry service by arrangement
* Digital safe
* Baby sitting service by prior arrangement
* Quality bed linen, bath and beach towels are provided
* Airport transfers by arrangement
* Tours and car hire by arrangement
* No smoking apartment
* Safe and easy walking distance to the restaurants, bars, coffee shops, alfresco dining and supermarkets in the Town of Umhlanga Rocks
* Excellent taxi (cab) service that is reliable and inexpensive
“Umhlanga Rocks is the jewel of the Kwazulu Natal Coastline and is one of the most sought after holiday destinations in South Africa, whilst still retaining its unique seaside village appeal”
“If you are looking for a holiday at any time of the year, Umhlanga Rocks is definitely first choice”
The facilities offered in Umhlanga Rocks are exceptional. You are spoilt for choice with a variety of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and supermarkets within easy and safe walking distance of the apartment.
In Room Facilities:
The apartment is situated on the second floor of the Oyster Quays apartment block with magnificent sea views from the apartment.
Satellite TV (DSTV) is provided on a large flat screen TV in the lounge.
FREE uncapped Wi-Fi is provided in the apartment
The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays
You are spoilt for choice with a variety of restaurants, alfresco dining, bars and supermarkets all located within safe walking distance from the apartment.
* THE LIVING ROOM:
The Lounge / Dining area is spacious with sliding doors that lead out onto the beautiful patio with sea views. There is a large flat screen TV in the living area with a full selection of satellite TV programmes.
Sit on the patio and enjoy the magnificent sunrises over the ocean while you sip your coffee and enjoy the sounds of the sea.
* THE KITCHEN
The modern kitchen is fully equipped including an under counter oven, hob, microwave, Bosch dish washer, washing machine and dryer. As part of our service, your laundry can be washed and ironed for you at a small additional cost.
* THE BEDROOMS:
There are two double bedrooms. The apartment sleeps a maximum of four guests with a queen-size bed in the main bedroom and two twin beds in the second bedroom (which can be converted into a king-size bed on request).
* THE MAIN BEDROOM has a full en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a double vanity. From the main bedroom are sliding doors that lead out onto the patio which has lovely sea views.
* THE SECOND BEDROOM has a separate bathroom with a shower.
Quality bed linen, bath and beach towels are provided.
There are numerous venues in the immediate vicinity where one can enjoy ten pin bowling, dodgem cars, game arcades etc.
For the water enthusiasts there is deep sea fishing, scuba diving, surfing or just relaxing on the Blue Flag beaches that are on offer along the Kwazulu Natal Coastline.
The award winning pier that is shaped like the ribcage of a whale recently won the award for the “Best Pier in the World”
There are several world class golf courses in the immediate vicinity of Umhlanga Rocks.
203 Oyster Quays is just a five minute drive from Gateway Theatre of Shopping, the largest shopping and entertainment centre in the Southern Hemisphere.
The International Conference Centre (I.C.C.) is a mere 15 minute drive from Umhlanga Rocks and the Sibaya Casino is 5 minutes up the road from the apartment.
Ushaka Marine World is rated as one of the top aquariums in the world and is a 20 minute drive away from Umhlanga.
Take a ride on the cable car to the top of the arch over the Moses Mabhida Stadium (home of the 2010 Football World Cup) and enjoy the fabulous views over Durban and the entire coastline as far as the eye can see.
Umhlanga Lagoon Reserve Nature Trails – Guided nature walks – Enjoy the beauty of the forest and the thrill of crossing the lagoon over wooden bridges. The Hawaan Forest is a pristine dry coastal forest that is rich in biodiversity.
There are numerous activities in and around Umhlanga.
* Beachwood Mangrove Swamps
* Bird Park – Umgeni River
* Boat Trips – The Sharks Board
* Botanical Gardens
* Casino – Sibaya Casino and Sun Coast Casino
* City, Heritage and Cultural Tours
* Deep Sea Fishing
* Dolphin, Whale and Shark viewing
* Fishing Charters
* Essenwood Craft Market
* Golf Courses – Mt Edgecombe, Beachwood Country Club, Durban Country Club, Royal Durban, Umhlali Country Club, Zimbali Country Club, Simbithi Country Club, Prince’s Grant