Grading Council approved Bed and Breakfast, offers unsurpassed luxury combined with exquisite views of the Indian ocean. Ansteys, the local beach is a mere stroll through our private walkway.
South African created artwork and ornaments adorn the walls and tables of our bed and breakfast allowing you to truly appreciate the ambiance we have provided for you, our special guest.
In Room Facilities:
* We offer king sized as well as queen sized bedded rooms.
* Each room is equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, a flat screen TV, with a 20 channel bouquet from DSTV.
* Hairdryers, a make up area, plenty of hanging space, wall safe, walk in shower or bath (depending on which room you prefer).
* Every room has sliding doors with clear glass balustrades.
* Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi.
* Included in the cost is breakfast. Additional meals can be ordered at a nominal charge.
* We do offer a wash and iron service at a nominal fee.
Lush tropical gardens found typically on the Kwa Zulu Natal coastline abound, providing a natural haven for wildlife.
Patio doors allow cool breezes to keep the outdoor lounge-cum-braai (BBQ) area comfortable during the summer heat.
We have brought the seaside as well as an exciting yet opulent lifestyle into our home. By creating space as well as open plan communal living that embraces sea breezes, sun, fun and entertainment allows all to socialise in various areas without being on top of one another.
If you want to enjoy warm water ocean swimming, head through our private pathway onto the beach, and head south. A few minutes away is the general swimming area - please note that this beach is manned by lifeguards and we strongly suggest that you swim only when the lifeguards are on duty. Adjacent to the swimming area are wonderful paddling ponds as well as a tidal pool to enjoy.
* Bluff Golf Club
Literally a two minute drive from our home is the famous Bluff National Golf Club. Work started 1984 to build this course, which opened in 1997. More about the golf club, its history as well as arranging a round of golf can be found here