* Swimming pool
* 24 hour security and armed response
* Building manager
* Parking garage
Muizenberg is a beach-side suburb of Cape Town, South Africa. It is situated where the shore of the Cape Peninsula curves round to the east on the False Bay coast. It is considered to be the birthplace of surfing in South Africa. Agatha Christie, famous author and playwright, wrote that after nursing duty she would daily take the train to Muizenberg to go surfing.
In Room Facilities:
* Fibre Wi-Fi throughout the Apartment and connected to Smart TV (Netflix and Showmax account enabled)
* High quality linen, warm blankets and beach towels supplied
* Kitchen includes a Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge with filter water, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Kettle, Coffee machine, Children's cutlery and crockery and counter with seating for three
* Bathrooms include Towels, Soap, Shampoo, Condition and Toilet paper
* Large wall mounted heater in Lounge
* Books and games supplied
* Storeroom with surfboard rack and wetsuit drying station
* Iron, ironing board and drying rack are supplied
* Three Laptop friendly work spaces are available with an extension cord provided
* Information pack is provided on the Apartment, Area & Cape Town
* Blue flag beach: Muizenberg beach is excellent for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, sun bathing, family day outings and is surrounded by excellent restaurants.
* Colourful beach huts at Muizenberg beach.
* View of Muizenberg and Zandvlei Nature Reserve from Boyes Drive.
* Muizenberg mountain is part of the Table Mountain National Park
* Muizenberg Peak at 507m is the highest point above Muizenberg. It offers access to outdoor rock climbing and bouldering, spelunking, hiking, trail running as well as an extensive network of beautiful mountain walking paths.
* Het Posthuys, the second oldest building in the Cape, served as an lookout post for enemy ships entering False Bay.
* Muizenberg Train Station is over 100 years old and a National Monument.
* Zandvlei Estuary Nature Reserve is a wetland, estuary (last functional estuary along the False Bay coastline) and a river system.
* Muizenberg water park and mini golf (putt putt).
* Muizenberg bowling club.
* Muizenberg has numerous great eateries and bars within walking distance.
* Great shops, bakeries, butcheries and fresh food markets within walking distance.