With the addition of our Old Harbour Cafe, guests can enjoy a delicious breakfast before starting a day exploring Hermanus.
Apart from its luxurious self-catering apartments, delegates can make use of the Hermanus Whale Coast Hotel conference venue with its modern conferencing equipment and arrangements which includes:
- Complimentary WIFI
- Automated projection screens(Size: 2.77 X 1.55 m)
- Digital projector
- PA system
- Extension cords
- Flip charts
Flanked by beautiful white beaches, watched over by magnificent mountains of the Overberg area, Hermanus in South Africa hugs the seafront of Walker Bay on the Atlantic Ocean. Home to no less than three Blue Flag Beaches being Grotto, Hawston and Kleinmond, guests can enjoy endless stretches of spectacular beaches and breathtaking scenery of the nearby nature reserve, while enjoying our 4 star luxury accommodation.
Visitors to Hermanus are spoilt for choice when it comes to fine restaurants and culinary delights with fresh seafood, sushi and fine local wines readily available, on top of the selection already available at our guest house. Another major attraction to Hermanus is the fact that it is home to an amazing collection of art galleries and many well-known South African artists are located throughout Hermanus. Even though Hermanus has grown rapidly during the past decade offering up market shops, fine restaurants and luxury Hermanus accommodation options, the town has retained its traditional village charm from a bygone era.
In Room Facilities:
The 15 self-catering apartments boast either 2 or 3 bedrooms right in the center of Hermanus. All designer-chic apartments are non-smoking areas and distinctively decorated in cool contemporary colors and furnishings.
The following standard features and services are available in all self-catering apartments:
- 2 complimentary bottles of water in the apartment upon arrival
- A fully equipped kitchen with exclusive granite finishes includes dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven and hob
- A spacious furnished patio with BBQ facilities
- The master bedroom has access to an en-suite bathroom including heated towel rails and a private small balcony
- A second bathroom is available for the additional bedroom(s)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Private safe for valuables
- 43inchLED flat screen TV with Surround Sound and selected DSTV channels
- CD / DVD player
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary underground parking
- Apartments are serviced daily
- With the addition of our Old Harbour Cafe, guests can enjoy a delicious breakfast before starting a day exploring Hermanus.
Need to book at a well recommended restaurant or perhaps make a booking for Whale Watching or Great White Shark Cage Diving in Hermanus? The Whale Coast Hotel provides a Tourist Desk onsite.
We have great experience with advising our guests about various Hermanus Tours & Adventures. It is our delight to assist you in the planning of your holiday and ensuring a memorable stay in the Western Cape and throughout South Africa. Please feel free to contact us, should you need any assistance prior to your arrival, whether accommodation, activities or weather for the beach. We look forward to assisting you in the planning of your holiday.
On property, we are happy to assist you personally daily between 9h00 and 18h00.