Guest house located in Simon's Town around 600 meters from tourist attractions, penguins, restaurants and activities from scuba diving to tours that set out to shark cage dive or historic navy harbour. Though the house is a short walk away from all these wonderful experiences, the space itself is calm and tranquil and the perfect place to relax and unwind.
If you would like to add additional people to your stay please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
In Room Facilities:
Tucked away in an enchanting historic manor home called The House of Grace,built in 1880, our rooms are individually designed to have a magical blend of old classic and new fun and edgy. Hand picked bed linen intending to bring luxury to every guest
Simon's Town, sometimes spelled Simonstown, is a town near Cape Town, South Africa, which is home to the South African Navy. It is located on the shores of False Bay, on the eastern side of the Cape Peninsula.
If you're a guest at my house, you'll have an opportunity to experience the little nuances of south Africa through my home, I love taking things and adding special magical touches to them, you'll see traces of these in my victorian/vintage furniture, breakfast will be continental with a South African touch, nothing too crazy. Please note that there will be a surcharge and if you're having breakfast, please let me know in advance so i can gather fresh ingredients
There is an exciting world to experience around the Cape Peninsula and Cape Town. We can recommend a few favourite activities that we believe will give you a wider appreciation and enjoyment of Cape Town. Simon's Town offers the best of both worlds. Just minutes away from hiking trials, the beach and other outdoor activities, this quaint town is also close shopping centres, sport stadiums, theatres and the Cape Town city centre itself.
In addition, Simon's Town has many attractions of its own, including:
* Whale Watching from your room or take a boat trip (2 km, depart from Simon's Town harbour).
* Boulders Beach Penguin Colony (1 km).
* Cape Point Nature Reserve (10km).
* Mountain Hiking Trails and Bird Watching (various within walking distance).
* Seal Island Boat Trip (2 km, depart from Simon's Town harbour).
* Cape Point Ostrich Farm (12 km).
* Chapmans Peak Drive (15 km).
* Shark Cage Diving (2 km, depart from Simon's Town harbour).
* Deep-sea fishing (2 km, depart from Simon's Town harbour).
* Kayaking (2 km, depart from Simon's Town harbour).
* Scuba Diving and Snorkelling.
* Historical Tours/Walks.
* Numerous superb Restaurants.
* Golf Courses (1 km, Simon's Town Country Club).
* South African Navy Museum (Just Nuisance).
* Guided tour on Submarine SAS ASSEGAI (2 km).