TWO ONE BEDROOM COTTAGES sleep 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children age 2-12. Comfy, fresh, modern & well equipped with separate entrances & secure parking - good for families, solo, & corporate travellers.
A SUPERIOR 2 BEDROOM HOME sleeps 4 with 3 large reception rooms, a chef's kitchen and a landscaped garden.
The house and two cottages sleep 11 in total.
The two cottages are on either side & adjacent to the main house, with their own entrances and access to the beautiful swimming pool and patio with deck chairs & umbrellas.
We have two child friendly mature dogs, they are not allowed into the cottages.
In Room Facilities:
COURTYARD COTTAGE: A pretty sitting/dining room with a quality sofa bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids age 2-12); full kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, microwave, toaster & kettle; en-suite shower room; comfy queen bed with good linen electric blanket, panel wall heaters, a private entrance, patio & BBQ; breakfast tray available for corporate books and short stays (extra). Serviced & linen changed every 7 days. Premium DSTV, Wifi (10mbps fibre).
GARDEN VIEW COTTAGE: A sunny sitting/dining room with a quality sofa bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids age 2-12); separate kitchenette with hotplates, table top oven, toaster, kettle, fridge, microwave; twin beds (or request a KING) shower room & separate toilet - liked by sharing friends/family :); garden view patio; secure parking. Ceiling fans, electric blankets & panel wall heaters. Premium DSTV & Wifi (10mbps uncapped fibre). Breakfast tray available for corporate books & short stays (extra). Serviced & linen change every 7 days. .............................................................................................................
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE: Superior family home available whilst we travel: Main bedroom en-suite with King bed (aircon); guest room with Queen bed & shower room. Large sitting room; dining room seats 12; chef's kitchen; TV room with wood burning stove and games for kids. Premium DSTV, Wifi. Electric blankets. Serviced 2 x per week and linen changed every 7 days - additional service available (extra).
PINELANDS: A 'Garden City' with gracious thatched/period properties & large trees, wide roads and generous gardens. We have a popular Italian restaurant around the corner and a local shopping centre within a short walking distance.
NEARBY - all within 5 minutes drive:
* Kwikspar (5 mins walk); Pick 'n Pay & Woolworths (10 mins)
* Restaurants - Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Thai, Burgers, BBQ & Brewery, Steakhouse, Fish & Chips, Wimpy,
* Banks & ATM's
* Mobile/Cell Phone outlets
* Bakery & Off licence bottle store
* Hair & Beauty
* Sports field & running club
* Sparkling blue solar heated pool, deck chairs and 8 seater patio set
* Secure on-site parking
* Landscaped garden
* Wood, gas & weber BBQ
* Laundry services (extra cost)
Pinelands is in a perfect location for exploring the city - with easy access to the N2 highway and other major routes.
* Cape Town International Airport (10 minutes)
* CBD & CTICC (15 minutes off peak and 30 minutes peak)
* Clifton & Camps Bay Beaches (20 minutes)
* V&A Waterfront (20 minutes)
* Stellenbosch Winelands (40 minutes)
* Kirstenbosch Gardens (10 minutes)
* Constantia Winelands (30 minutes)
* Vincent Pallotti Hospital & Aevitas Clinic (15 minute walk)
* Old Mutual Business Park & De Beers Marine HQ's are up the road
* University of Cape Town (UCT) & CPUT (10 minutes)
* Mowbray & Rondebosch golf courses (5 minutes)
* Red Cross Children's Hospital (7 minutes)