Maison Blanche is a stunning and high security 2 acres property located in the select ambassadorial Constantia. Set right at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and opposite to Cecelia Forest, less than 2 km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2 min drive to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door...
*WE ARE BOREHOLE CONNECTED, THE WATER IS TREATED & DRINKABLE. NO WATER RESTRICTION THEN, HOWEVER WE ASK OUR GUESTS TO BE REASONABLE IN THEIR WATER USAGE.
Maison Blanche offers luxurious accommodation for up to 15 people in the 850 sqm main house and the Agapanthus cottage (200 sqm).
The main house comprises:
- 4 large bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms (3 en-suite) : 1 parental suite with a custom made 200 x 200 french oak bed, 2 bedrooms en-suite with extra length king beds (182 x 200) and 1 bedroom with 2 double beds. All the bedrooms have air conditioned and heater, 3 bedrooms have also underfloor heating.
All bathrooms have bath and shower, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- 1 large formal lounge with fireplace
- 1 reception room with underfloor heating, a bookcase, a TV with full DSTV bouquet, a sound system
- 1 dining room with a 4 m long antique mahogany table, underfloor heating and fireplace
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 terrace
- 1 balcony
- 2 garages and off street secure parking
- 1 study with a computer and a printer
- main house 850 sqm, max 8 adults and 2 children (no children under 10 allowed in the main house) : 4 bedrooms (3 suites) and 4.5 bathrooms
The Agapanthus cottage comprises:
- 2 bedrooms (1 with extra length king bed and 1 with extra length extra large queen, air conditioned & heater in both), 2 en-suite bathrooms ( bath in one, double shower, heated towel rail & underfloor heating in both)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen and back kitchen
- 1 open area lounge and dining room with a 6 seaters dining set
- 1 terrace
There is a separate entertainment area (pool house), it has a full bathroom with shower, 2 outdoor showers, a sound system, barbeque/braai facilities, a wood fire pizza oven, a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, a Nespresso coffee machine, an ice maker, a wine fridge
Maison Blanche offers access to:
- free unlimited WIFI accessible from everywhere in the property
- full DSTV bouquet (satellite TV) in all buildings + Netflix in the main house
- a heated swimming pool with electric hard cover
- a walled organic herb garden with a koi fish pond
- a trampoline
- a fire pit
- a gym
- an outdoor Jacuzzi
- a ping pong table
- a piano
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we include:
- a house manager/concierge service
- a self service breakfast buffet is offered: tea, coffee, milk, toasts, butter, jam, cereals, juice, fresh fruits
- a daily housekeeping service with the exception of Sundays and public holidays. The housekeeper will be available from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The rooms are serviced with high quality cotton linen and towels provided (including pool towels and beach towels)
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- a laundry service twice a week covering hand washing and machine washing only
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service on request, guests pay till receipt. There is 1 Nespresso coffee machine in each building including the pool house.
- private chef available and lunch and/or dinner service can be arranged. If interested
please apply for T&C
The location of Maison Blanche is perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10/15 mn to Hout bay's beach, 20 mn to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and the penguins colony and 50 minutes to Cape point, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl. You can even go whale watching at Hermanus for the day, it's 1h30 away.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting.
For gourmet food lovers, 4 of Cape Town's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, Chef Warehouse in Beau Constantia, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.