Price range, per nightmin R max R
Tygervalley is on the main N1 route between the city of Cape Town and the Stellenbosch winelands. It’s a budding residential and business district with all conveniences clustered within the confines of the area.
Tygervalley is typical of the modern living lifestyle, attracting young professionals and business executives seeking luxury lock-up-and-go homes, located near to their workplaces, with easy access to all amenities and social gatherings in the community.
Located within the burgeoning Bellville ‘boom-burb’, Tygervalley has become a most desirable destination.
Top 6 reasons to visit Tygervalley
1. Tygervalley is a bicycle ride way from the Durbanville Wine Route, and the 12 wine estates are set amongst the Tygervalley Hills where high quality wines have been produced since the 1680's.
2. Tygervalley is a true shopping mecca; the Tygervalley Shopping Centre is one of Cape Town’s largest and trendiest malls, and Willowbridge is the ultimate chic lifestyle centre.
3. For those wanting to remain active, Tygervalley has onsite gyms, a golf village, a sports arena with cycling track, and Africa’s only toboggan track. It is also surrounded by golf courses of international standard and action sports centres.
4. Edward Street is definitely the hottest nightlife strip in the area, you can party the night away at the nightclubs, pubs and wine bars along this street.
5. Tygervalley offers panoramic views of Table Mountain and Table Bay, to be appreciated from afar.
6. The main highway runs alongside Tygervalley for an easy 25 minute drive into Cape Town. Avoid the traffic congestion in the city and base yourself in Tygervalley!
The nearest airport is Cape Town International, 14kms from Tygervalley. Tygervalley has many car rental agencies; however, car rental bookings can be done online. If you have the Uber app, order a taxi via your mobile phone. Several local tour operators offer shuttle services between Tygervalley, Cape Town and the airport... Show more