* Off-street parking.
* 24 hour management presence.
* Excellent security, including individual Trelli doors on most rooms. (Note: our suburb has street cameras and regular daily security patrols).
* A variety of garden seating areas for lounging and relaxing.
* All tariffs and room types include complimentary tea/coffee facilities and cable TV.
* All rooms, including self-catering units are serviced daily.
* All linen and kitchen equipment is supplied.
* In addition to undertile heating and electric blankets to keep the cold away in Johannesburg’s chilly winters, we have fans available if required during our long, hot, wonderful summer (September – March).
* All rooms have well-lit desks and convenient power points for devices and laptops.
* We provide unlimited free Wi-Fi.
* We have travel comforts to purchase in case of emergency, such as dental or sewing kits, for your convenience.
We have a great array of trendy coffee shops within either a short drive or walking distance of the guesthouse - or just ask us where we go!
In Room Facilities:
All rooms have well-lit desks and comfortable chairs or sofas, DSTV (25 channels), in-room tea and coffee facilities, and under-tile heating.
Gauteng is also a major global and African transport and communications hub, with OR Tambo International airport offering exceptionally convenient, frequent, airline connections to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, South America and the USA. The area's second airport, Lanseria (about an hour's drive door to door), offers superb air connections up into Africa. Gauteng – and the Johannesburg-Pretoria conurbation overall – is the gateway to this pumping continent, with its many fascinating, under-explored travel experiences and exploding business potential. Undoubtedly the world is coming to Africa to do business – and they do it here, in chic, convenient, future-thinking 'Jozi'.