66 On Monzali is perfectly situated, just off the N3, 1.2km from the Hilton Life Hospital, 5 minutes from Hilton College and St Anne’s, and 30 minute drive from Michael House, well positioned for families, business men hospital visitors and retreats.
We are a new B&B who aspire to being super hosts and a preferred B&B in the Hilton Area. Come and experience our warm hospitality. We are devoted to creating enduring relationships with our guests by providing highly personalised services and gracious hospitality in an informal yet elegant setting. Our greatest asset is our people and achieving guest satisfaction is our number 1 goal. In short our mission is to provide an outstanding experience for you, our guest, from your arrival to your departure!
In Room Facilities:
Our rooms are tastefully decorated with superior quality beds and luxurious crisp white linen. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom.
Hilton has much to offer. We are right on the doorstep of the beautiful Midlands Meander which offers fly-fishing, cheese and wine tasting, mountain biking and gorgeous country restaurants.
* Fitness and Wellness – Earn the day! We have a fitness facility which allows you to maintain your personal fitness regimen during your stay. The gym will be open from 7h00 to 19h00.
* Pool – Monzali has a salt water pool with an easy access shallow end. Swimming towels are available at reception. Please note that this pool does not have a swimming net, guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. The pool is open from 8h00 to 18h00 (guests only).
* Parking – Secure on-site parking is available for guests.
* Massage Therapy – can be arranged on request and is available based on availability of therapists. Please enquire at reception and book in advance to avoid disappointment.
* Conference Facilities, Meetings and Special Events – Self Catering block bookings are available for the entire establishment. We offer an informal conference facility for smaller gatherings and are perfectly situated for business meetings, retreats, special events, multiday strategy sessions, training, think tanks and church meetings to name a few. The entertainment/conference room faces onto the swimming pool with large stack doors. It has a large indoor built in jet master braai and can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. A large smart Television is available for presentations, watching DVD’s or training material. Catering can be outsourced on your behalf.
* Hilton has much to offer. We are right on the doorstep of the beautiful Midlands Meander which offers fly-fishing, cheese and wine tasting, mountain biking and gorgeous country restaurants.
* If you love a game of Golf, the Victoria Country Club and Sakabula Golf course are a putt away.
* The Karkloof offers beautiful walks, MTB single track riding for advanced and beginner cyclists, Trail running and for the more adventurous Karkloof Canopy Zip line tours. The Karkloof farmers’ market on Saturdays is a real treat offering freshly baked breads and produce.
* Nelson Mandela’s Capture sight and sculpture.
Midmar Dam for boating and picnics and of course the famous Midmar mile.
Hilton Arts festival
* Great Schools, Hilton Life Hospital and fabulous restaurants are available in our quaint Village.