Price range, per nightmin R max R
Zimbali is a paradise resort on the north coast of KwaZulu Natal near Ballito, on the Indian Ocean. About 35 kms north of Durban, this serene coastal development is one of the finest residential estates in South Africa, in a tranquil environment on the beachfront of the Dolphin Coast.
Zimbali is Zulu for “Valley of Flowers”. The estate provides a secure environment and has a long deserted beachfront and has one of only 3 remaining protected tropical coastal forests.
The gorgeous 450 ha estate has 2 hotels, 9 restaurants, a Country club and an 18 hole golf course. The houses are all designed in the same architectural theme, so as to blend harmoniously into the natural environment.
10 Reasons to Stay in Zimbali
1.The beaches are beautiful and you can go swimming, scuba diving or fishing, or just go for long walks along empty safe beaches.
2. Apart from the superb golf course in natural surroundings, there are also floodlit tennis courts, squash courts, a gym, a playground for children and swimming pools. There is plenty to keep children amused and busy.
3. As it is on the Dolphin coast, there are resident dolphins that play in the surf every morning, and also you can also see whales in the season.
4. The estate has wildlife and there are duikers, monkeys and rich birdlife and butterflies.
5. There are nature trails and walkways around the estate. Part of the estate is a 50ha indigenous forest, a Nature Conservation Area that you can wander through, with rich flora and fauna, and springwater lakes.
6. The Valley of the Pools is another scenic spot that is a favourite with residents and visitors, where you can watch the waves and have lunch.
7. There are 9 restaurants in Zimbali so you do not need to leave the estate. Ballito is only... Show more