Situated in the heart of beautiful Knysna, this historic Victorian home, said to be one of the oldest buildings in Knysna has recently been extensively refurbished and updated while still offering all the charm, warmth and comforts you could wish for.
Bond Lodge has a beautiful, secure garden attracting birds and butterflies and a pool for your enjoyment. Within walking distance of the Waterfront, restaurants and art galleries, it is ideally situated for exploring both Knysna and the surrounding attractions.
As a guest, feel free to use the beautiful enclosed flower garden and the swimming pool. Please note, the pool is off limits to children and the under 16’s unless accompanied by an adult. If you feel like preparing your own meal, cooking facilities in the well-equipped kitchen and dining room are available as is the BBQ area in the garden. Please feel free to use the main lounge that has a small library, board games, and tourist information. The veranda has comfortable seating and is an ideal place to sit and watch the birds and butterflies in the garden. Tastefully lit in the evenings it is just right for chatting, making friends with other guests or just remembering your day's activities.
The quaint and historical town of Knysna has much to offer - from arts & crafts, to sightseeing at the Knysna Heads, to just walking and taking in the scenery on a tranquil, unhurried streets to see what's on offer.
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite Bath or Shower room.
* Tea and coffee making facilities.
* European, UK and South African electrical sockets.
* USB charging points.
* Laptop size safe.
* Work desk.
* Cruise the lagoon on a ferry, inflatable boat, yacht or kayak.
* Explore the indigenous forests by foot, mountain bike, non-motorised scooter or jeep.
* Enjoy the rush of adventure activities including whale watching, surfing, paragliding, and bungee jumping.
* Indulge in local food and craft beer at numerous restaurants and markets.
* Play golf on three world-class courses.
* Participate in exciting annual festivals and events.