Nestled in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind, Dalen’s self-catering apartments offer upmarket accommodation amidst lush gardens in a secure environment. Just 4kms from Lanseria airport, 20ks from Montecasino Fourways and 30ks from Sandton City, this unique location offers one the best of both worlds, serenity and city life, making it a perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers.
This World Heritage site, the only one in Gauteng, locally known as ‘the Cradle’ offers a range of facilities and activities, all of which is a stone’s throw away from Dalen’s. Dalen’s offers 9 individual units with unique names that bear significance to the many attractions within The Cradle.
Good security - 4-meter perimeter walls. Units have laminated glass with security doors. Bedrooms are equipped with a laptop- size safe.
Prior arrangements can be made to stock fridge/grocery cupboards with necessities if needed.
Rates per night: Opening specials
Located 4km from Lanseria Airport.
Lanseria is virtually synonymous with the airport that lies out on this side of Johannesburg and the World Heritage Site, The Cradle of Humankind. Lanseria Airport was originally used as an executive airport for corporate travellers with their own jets, and now hosts several flights per day for low-cost airlines Kulula, Mango and Safair to all large South Africa cities.
In Room Facilities:
* Large modern kitchens with all necessary cutlery crockery as well as fridge and freezer, microwave and kettle.
* Lounge, study, en-suite bedrooms with balconies.
* Extra-length king and standard queen beds.
* Lots of cupboard space.
* DSTV and 42 inch Smart TV. (2 per apartment with dual view)
* Water purifier
* Uncapped Wi-Fi
* Sleeper couches on request (to accommodate more guests)
* All linen and towels provided (extra linen also available on request at a fee)
* Cycling and Mountain Biking.
* Hiking in Northern Farm Reserve.
* Horse Riding at Northern Farms.
* Lion and Rhino Park.
* Croc City Crocodile Farm.
* Hot Air Ballooning.
* River Rafting.
* Kromdraai Gold Mine.
* Maropeng (Cradle of Humankind) Visitor Centre.
* Cradle Nature Reserve.